Lagos-based media agency Think Tank Media & Advertising has announced the first speakers for July’s Creative Nigeria Summit.
The two-day event will see speakers address the issue of digitisation in Nigeria with the theme, Content: The Future of Nigerian Television in a Digital Era. UPDATE: The event will now be held in Lagos on July 16 and 17.
The speakers will include top media executives and broadcast journalists with decades of experience in television and film, many of whom have impacted the industry through innovation.
• Bada Akintunde Johnson, country manager, Viacom International Media, parent company of MTV, Nickelodeon, BET and Comedy Central
• John Giwa-Amu, co-founder of Red & Black Films
• Sanjay Salil, founder of Media Guru and one of India’s top media entrepreneurs
• Mo Abudu, CEO of EbonyLife, a television and film production company
• Avi Armoza, founder of Armoza Formats and one of Israel’s top television producer/distributors
• Anahita Kheder, senior VP, Middle East, Africa and South Eastern Europe, FremantleMedia International
• Jason Njoku, CEO and co-founder of iROKOtv, one of Nigeria’s leading VoD platforms
• Emma Smithwick, film and TV producer and scriptwriter
• Jeff Kalligheri, CEO of Waterstone Entertainment, a production and financing company
The speakers will address more than 2,000 media professionals in various sessions at the Summit, which will include masterclasses, panel discussions and workshops.
Lai Mohammed, Nigeria’s minister of information and culture, is expected to deliver the welcoming address at the conference.
For more information and to register for the event, click here.
Think Tank Media & Advertising is an independent media planning, media buying and creative agency working for both local and international clients.
tagged in: Anahita Khalatbari, Avi Armoza, Bada Akintunde Johnson, Creative Nigeria Summit, Emma Smithwick, Jason Njoku, Jeff Kalligheri, John Giwa-Amu, Lai Mohammed, Mo Abudu, Sanjay Salil, Think Tank Media & Advertising